Weekend Trip Openings List - Service for Dive Procrastinators

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elaine on March 03, 2005 at 09:07:50:

This is the list of trip spaces for this weekend (and week). If you have a trip opening send it to openings@diver.net by 9am Thursday morning to be included in this weekly post. (This weeks post is up two hours early because I have a 9am appt.). There are some great spots available.
SAN NICOLAS ISLAND
Sea Divers trip to San Nicolas Island on The Great Escape, all inclusive. The non-member price is 150$, the price for a new club member applying the “new member discount” is $116. Boat departs Friday March 4, at 11pm. To sign up, call Skylor at 714-377-8044 or email Skylor at reservations@SeaDivers.org. Visit the Sea Divers web site www.seadivers.org.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
OIL RIGS
Two spaces available on the Saturday March 5th charter to the Oil Rigs on the Sea Bass. I don’t have the specific details of the trip. If interested call Bruce at 1 310-367-8949 or email Capt. Drew at info@diveseabass.com.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
CATALINA ISLAND
Lobster season is almost over and the Pacific Star has 8 spots available to the front side of Catalina Island on Saturday, 3/05. Boat boards at 9:00am and returns by 10:00pm. $123.00 per person includes food and air fills. Nitrox available at additional charge.

Call Dave or Sonya at (626) 716-1796 to book your spot now.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
BAHAMAS
I just had a diver cancel out due to an emergency. He is willing to sell his place for 1/2 price, $1250.

Dates: Mar 6-14
Destination: Northern Bahamas
Trip Details can be downloaded at; http://www.sdsharkdiving.com/Trips/Bahamas/bahamas2005p1.htm

It is a heck of a deal for someone who has the ability to move quickly!

Contact me if interested.

Doc Anes-San Diego Shark Diving Expeditions

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]