Re: CHAMBER DAY comment for Ken.

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RichP on March 09, 2005 at 09:13:06:

In Reply to: CHAMBER DAY LOGO & CATALINA TILE posted by Chamber Day Committee on March 04, 2005 at 17:09:48:

Ken,
I have been a very big supporter of the Chamber Day Evening activities for the past few years, once I went to it, what a great event all of you put on. I keep wondering, "How come more divers don't go to this event?" Because of the more than 400 divers in our group, I know that most wouldn't worry about the money to get in nor buying raffle tickets for such a neat event. But what I found is that about 80% can't go (From Orange County) because it is in the "Middle of the week". I totally understand that you want it to be the same evening as the Chmaber Day itself, but I need a good reason when they ask me, "How come that cannot be on a Friday or Saturday night?" They keep telling me they would go if that were the case. So Ken, can you give me a reason that I can tell my group here in OC?? I still love the way the eveing works at the Aquarium and I cannot say enough about the cause and Gordie at Laguna Sea Sports showed me the poster with the tiles on it, WONDERFUL!! Can't wait to buy one set myself.

Thanks Ken, great job.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]