It's on the list

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dick Analog on March 10, 2005 at 21:52:33:

In Reply to: Take ADP this summer posted by Walt on March 10, 2005 at 17:57:16:

Thanks, Walt for the suggestion. On another occasion you recommended the LAC-ADP so I checked out the info on the web site. Definitely heavy-duty, and on my to-do list. But probably not this Summer. I'm in the middle of preparing to take the professional licensing exam for an additional engineering discipline - one that I didn't train for in college, so it's a real grind. Add that to my normal 12-hr work day and there's barely enough time to de-stress a little on the weekend with my sweetie/dive buddy. But I'll do the ADP - definitely. And other than a new pair of gloves from time to time, I have no plans for any equipment purchases or changes; my current (and very first) set-up is just getting broken in.

By the way, I finally figured out this past week that Walt from the BBS is the same Walt from the dive club. I meant to speak with you last evening but you had your hands full running the meeting and taking care of Bill and his wife. Just want to let you know that we think you're doing a great job as the 'speaker-seeker'.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]