Re: Right ..only the government gets to loot

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on March 16, 2005 at 13:40:39:

In Reply to: Re: Right ..only the government gets to loot posted by Tribes on March 16, 2005 at 11:31:30:

As they say on Fear Factor: that's what I'm talkin' about!"

When a private citizen digs up a grave for objects, they are "grave robbers" punishable by a felony, when the government engages in grave robbing, it is called a "historical archeological dig".

If my car sank down a ravine, and I tried to leave it there for a hundred years, the government would charge me with endangering the environment, remove it, keep it, and make me pay for it all. When a government ship sinks down to the bottom, the government abandons it for decades or centuries, when someone takes parts off of it for generations to enjoy the rich history so it does not decay, it is called an illegal pillaging of government property.

When a citizen exercises their Constitutonal Right to possess insufficient firepower to be able to overthrow the government as the 2nd Amendment intended us to be able to do, they are called a terrorist. When the government does it, they are called well, the government.

Excuse me as I run along and go find some cop who can handcuff me "for my own safety".

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]