Re: I didn't realize we had

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elaine on March 19, 2005 at 17:50:56:

In Reply to: Re: I didn't realize we had posted by Instructor 10 on March 19, 2005 at 17:21:11:

What do you mean after a "dive like that"? What do you mean "brag about this dive"? You pick very strange and judgmental words.

I found Ship Rock to be an excellent place for a deep dive. I don't like deep square dive profiles and it is a great place not to do one. I do like to document what I see when I dive, and, it was an excellent day to make the trip to the sand at Ship Rock. I pick and choose when I go to deeper areas and when I don't. If everything that concerns me isn't right I don't push my limits.

If computer models have any validity at all, the nice slow spiral up the underwater mountain sent its decompression model into bliss mode as it blessed me with lots of extra available dive time that I didn't use as I got closer to shallow water. I used the time for a very slow ascent and once again didn't push it. I doubt that a Doppler would have been very interesting at all.

If you have a habit of slow ascents you wouldn't have any difficulty at all in understanding this dive. The fact that you can't seem to understand it makes me seriously doubt that you are an instructor.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]