Yah, right.

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on March 23, 2005 at 12:51:23:

In Reply to: don't you think they are tired of trying to teach a pig to sing? posted by wretched are the wicked on March 23, 2005 at 11:55:50:

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.
>Dang for sure every time you start up this campaign about MHK-DIR-GUE you only invite their response which is usually nasty and I don't blame them
Are you sure that you are familiar with what this is about? It really doesn't sound like it. It isn't about DIR.
That email address makes me ask if this is Instructor10. If it is, may I suggest you look at www.scubadivernet.com. There has been a tacit agreement that the members of the different boards will not rag on each other between boards or the purpose of the new board would be defeated. If you look over there, you will notice that MHK (and some strange person) are busy complaining about me.... Quite insulting in fact. I am simply reminding Michael that insulting me is unnecessary.
More to the point, you may not have noticed or you may be part of a recent collection of unusual posts to this BBS that are just like the ones from the bad old days where insults and anonymous sockpuppets were common on the board. I don't forget the past or tolerate it's re-emergence.
Since you are new here, I hope you can understand that there were attacks on this board that nearly destroyed it. Because of those attacks, the new BBS was created. If you look at the new board, you will see that the hostility to this board is just as strong as ever. So it is not a matter of history. It is quite immediately current.
Enjoy the diving, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]