Re: I'm sorry, I forgot how to dive.

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Instructor 22 on March 23, 2005 at 19:12:12:

In Reply to: Re: I'm sorry, I forgot how to dive. posted by seahunt on March 23, 2005 at 16:40:47:

By the way, some of the most fun I have ever had was wrestling and tycwandoe. Yes I like to fight. I also like beating on people that take it on themselves to beat others up. It's more of a challenge in ways. (Don't you love that rationalizing.) Again it was never about diving. It has always been about people.

Now that says loads of what's going on in your mind. There are other ways of managing your issue with whatever dive police or DIR people that you have issue with. How old are you? Why can't you act your age. I ask them the same question, why appear to be so arrested?

I now see where you are coming from and it's isn't from the happy village of public thinking, Lenore, 1987. I think taking the high road in this matter will do much more here that what goes on there, or what you think is going on there. I visited it and I really don't see anything that directly involved anyone but Phil and Ross. It looks like Ross handled it like the adult he is. Phil seems to be avoiding the elephant in the bathroom but that's OK because he's not taking cross pot shots. Let it go already and let them sink if that is what is destined to happen.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]