Re: Civility and opposing point of view...

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CB on March 24, 2005 at 21:40:15:

In Reply to: Civility and opposing point of view... posted by Dwill on March 24, 2005 at 21:11:46:

Doug you have allready made a reputation for yourself. Thus your posts are monitored more. I don't pay much attention to AAdiver or any of the others. But that is not to say they don't turn nasty. I just do expect it from them. I will say reviewing your recent posts, you are showing improvement. Your deleted posts and attacks on AAdiver seem to be more in the past. Because of your history I am more critical of you than others. To be fair to you, please do point out the offenses towards you and I will take appropriate action. I sense a you have a valid message to share admist your bitting humor. It is just that your perception of humor is not always taken as you would expect.
Elaine,did you eat to much wheaties this morning or over the last week for that matter...:)
"Not really the right way to dive but then again it's PADI they'll teach a "better" way in the next class..."
"you're wasting your time with this knucklehead he won't understand what you're talking about anyway..."
Glad to see you with a camera instead of wreck destroying tools...:)
Karl, whateve mix was you to blend you was obviously not the "BEST MIX"...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]