And this is what Eric told me....

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on March 27, 2005 at 22:26:00:

Fisk Mill Cove

Eric sent some pictures and a report from Fisk Mill Cove near Salt Point and Gerstle Cove
Reserve. I thought I should post them for for everybody. I hope you like them. I think
the place has breathtakingly beautiful natural scenery. Still, this is Spring Diving
on the North Coast. Gooood luuuuck.
Thanks Eric.

This is what Eric told me:

The old houseboat at Bodega
Steve and I finally got out Saturday after months of bad conditions. We went up to South Fisk mill cove, which is about 4-5 miles past Ocean Cove.
The swell was not bad, about 4-6 feet, and no wind to speak of. Vis was about 10 to 15 feet.
We just did one tank. The hike in and out of there with full scuba gear is quite a lot of work.
I had company coming over last night so I didn't want to be totally spent.
I attatched these photos of some digitals I took. One is of the wrecked house boat in Bodega Bay
as it looks today and the other oddball one is of Steve's new little goat(s) that his mama goat
had (2 of them) 3 weeks ago. He got her from some guy and didn't know she was pregnant. He just
thought she had a weight problem.
Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I got a nice cabezon and a blue on yesterdays dive.
Hope all is good.

Obviously, it's nice to know your entry here.

There are miles of great diving.

The groves at Salt Point are beautiful. Some get thick and dark.

If you desire some solitude to relax and enjoy the view, the North Coast is the place.

Just step on in.

Steve has a new friend

Here's a 36 inch lingcod.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL: