Re: Reef Seekers April newsletter

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on April 08, 2005 at 10:49:11:

In Reply to: Reef Seekers April newsletter posted by Ken Kurtis on April 01, 2005 at 00:55:15:

April 1, 2004, Beverly Hills, CA. Today Reef Seekers anounced the adddition of a membrane nitrox pumping system to augment their already extensive services to the tech diving community. "We were previously blending nitrox tanks for SCR and trimix divers, now we can devote more time to heliox, trimix and CCR cylinder fills, as this aspect of diving is now our main focus of our facility and on most of our local charters-Says Ken Curtis, proprietor of Reef Seekers.

Curtis reports they've always been huge fans of mixed gas diving and the safety benefits and diving advantages of nitrox, now they will just be able to provide better blended mixtures with their new membrane system they report. "We've always known straight air is a dinosaur, this is just one more step in the death of compressed air as the main diving gas" says Curtis.

I got a kick out of Ken's April Fools newlsetter posting, twasquite clever....in that spirit, the above is mine. Hope you all read all the way through and realize it is parody. I would hate to post something in goo natured fun and have some character read the first sentence only, call RS for gas, then get p.o.'d at an fine LDS.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]