Re: Admonishment

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Preaching to the choir in D# on April 11, 2005 at 10:20:29:

In Reply to: Admonishment posted by CB on April 08, 2005 at 11:09:30:

Shame on you Chris, Mike, and Curtis for selective editing. Everythng I wrote was supported with examples and well doccumented here in the archives. Those examples were sound basis for my point of view. Frank's reviewed history was anecdotal and true. I spoke of absolutely no untruths and devised nothing to cast aspersions. The same cannot be said of the other damning posts made by others remaining on other topics, agenices, boats, shops, and divers.
I pointed out that I admire Frank still after all of his history. I pointed out to a new person that Frank has a habit of forgetting things he has said in the past and that Hilary should take what he says with a grain of salt. Posts by others have been much more baseless in their intentions and yet they are not edited out.
If I had not mentioned that dastardly club name that stirs up hatred amongsts many here, would I have still been edited out?
Posting under a bad email address is not Kosher you say, apparently neither is speaking out with an alternate viewpoint. In my case it is with a proper ratiocination.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]