Re: Very good info.

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ross-O on April 12, 2005 at 21:31:49:

In Reply to: Very good info. posted by Dick Analog on April 12, 2005 at 13:39:25:

Hi Dick,

I commend you for putting a lot of thought into what you're doing. That's more than most. I'm also impressed by your willingness to change your configuration should you happen upon more information or should your attitude change as you build experience. The one change you would probably fall in love with is moving to a BP&Wing instead of your vest style BC. I see that yours in back inflation so it's a step in the right direction. Words can't do the difference between vest and BP&Wing justice - it has to be dove to be understood. Let me know if you ever want to try one of mine and we'll work something out.

I like snorkels too. I often keep one in my pocket should I ever need it. If you ever do move to the long hose, you'll probably find that it gets in the way of sharing air.

There's so much to diving, boating, UW Phots, and studying the ocean that my learning curve will never stop. That's something that I'm thankful for.

Cheers,
Ross

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]