Re: My first LA head shot

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by johnny depp on April 23, 2005 at 08:28:38:

In Reply to: My first LA head shot posted by Ken Kurtis on March 04, 2005 at 01:17:42: There. Often when I'm walking around orlando bloom wearing my headphones, I see other jessica simpson people also wearing headphones, and kelly clarkson of course I wonder what they're listening carmen electra to. Today I had a very strong urge map quest to start a new project, or maybe not buy cameroon diaz even anything that well defined - jennifer lopez just, to start behaving in a different angelina jolie way. I would like to walk up to all ashton kutcher these strangers and offer to switch ashton kutcher headphone jacks for a minute or two, jennifer aniston the idea being that each of us would mao quest suddenly know a lot more about the christina aguilera other past what they look like, which avril lavigne is all you can really know about a dish network stranger when you meet them (aside sarah michelle gellar from maybe cues you get about where britney spears you see them at, and inferences based mapquest astromarv.comnm

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]