Re: Captain Tim's Ship's Log 5/1/2005

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by divinotter on May 02, 2005 at 17:42:59:

In Reply to: Captain Tim's Ship's Log 5/1/2005 posted by Second Fiddle on May 02, 2005 at 14:06:38:

I really enjoyed reading the captains log. Thanks for the link. I hope there will be more. I dove the beach this weekend, but wondered how the islands were. I also want to mention how much I appreciate the DM's. I have been on boats when they didn't want to see your face and on the Escape when they do. I always feel safer on the Escape - also I remember that they have always done this even before 'Dan'. I have over 200 dives - okay so it's not thousands- but not a newbie either. I've been stopped at the gate when I just had my buddy check my air - after I checked it myself- only to find my 'buddy' had turned it off - I once tried to jump in with my air2 disconnected and Terry stopped me. I can't say I wasn't angry or embarrassed at myself but I was grateful that the DM's were there. I know it's my responsibility and wouldn't think of being mad at them when I jump in not squared away, but it's nice to know that there are people on the boat that care about you besides yourself.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]