Re: Human nature, Tim

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by kym on May 05, 2005 at 13:40:15:

In Reply to: Human nature, Tim posted by Walt on May 02, 2005 at 10:08:28:

Spit on their hamburger...........I don't think so. As part-time help on G.E for awhile now, I will tell you that Capt. Tim not only holds high standards for himself but also ALL crew. As someone who has seen the actions of the SC personel, I wish I could jump up and tell them to stop whining, pay your way and teach their students good diving skills and proper boat etiquette. Not only do these Instructors, IA, and DM think their wastes doesn't smell they act as though we should pay them homage that they grace our deck. Capt Tim will not confront them about this because he is a gentleman He feels that if these buffoons know the drill, but want to place themselves on some divers diva platform, then there is nothing anyone can say to them.
One wonders what they do teach these students because almost without exceptions, Sport Chalet students do not learn anything aboard a diveboat but how to use and abuse the crew. Maybe we should invite all SC pro to discuss this , maybe it might be something we are doing to make them feel as though this is appropiate manners. Beats me . All dive groups have there problems but SC seems to go to great lengths to let crew know how little they appreciate the service we give them.But let me say on NO OCASSION, will we ever spit on your food, turn your air off, and lose your dive gear. We respect our captain too much to let you make us look bad.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]