Probably not

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric S on May 09, 2005 at 23:50:49:

In Reply to: Incredibly cool, but.... posted by seahunt on May 09, 2005 at 22:10:13:

All their viewing of sealife and bottom typography is done with very expensive cameras and very sophisticated equipment. If the need for diving ever occured I would think that they would use their own NOAA divers.
I think the only diving I'll be doing off that boat is to scrub the bottom.
But you never know.
If they ever wanted to hire me to dive on something I'd have to get Dale back here for that one.
Something else cool:
The boat launch ramp is just up the road along with one of the campgrounds. I am going to load all my tools and air compressor in the skiff, launch, then cruise down to the marina during the day. I'll pull up to each job and tie up. This will save me from having to pack all that crap up and down the ramps, and back and forth on the docks. At the end of the day I'll keep my suit on and make a run 5 minutes out to the breakwall and do a fun dive every day. Maybe even get something to throw on the barbecue at night. In the evening I'll haul the boat out and go relax in my campsite. Camping will save me 2 hours of commuting each day, not to mention some solitude, peace, and quiet.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]