The cool thing about cleavage questions.

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mojo Mike on May 15, 2005 at 17:43:55:

In Reply to: Re: Diving and cleavage - wetsuit choices, your opinion appreciated posted by Hilary on May 13, 2005 at 23:10:22:

"Wow...all the cleavage questions... :) "

I did not realize. There were so many lady divers on this board till the cleavage questions. When I first started diving. Women divers were just about unheard of. I never saw one for a decade. That is after I got pissed at the equipment dogma and left scuba and returned to free diving for 10 years. I was really disturbed with the macho attitude of most divers in those days. When I came back to scuba what a change. A change for the better, women equal to men and in many cases better. Women give them a inch and they take 3 atmospheres or more ;-)

Several years back I took my two daughters and my sister to a "Woman's Dive" seminar at the Scuba Show-Queen Mary. They were really impressed with the seminar. When I asked my daughter if she preferred a female instructor. I got a surprised yes from her. If I had a choice between a macho male instructor or a good female instructor. I would pick female, cleavage or no cleavage.

Thanks for the heads up on the Seaquest Dive LX. I like Seaquest equipment and I will check it out.
Mojo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]