Its too bad

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by kylecawaza on May 23, 2005 at 18:25:01:

In Reply to: Re: ok posted by Ted on May 23, 2005 at 16:31:55:

Something so simple to solve causes so many problems and I don't see why it can't change 'overnight' pretty much. Because of racial profiling, I was taken away from my dad once, because people though I was kidnapped, my dad could not do anything that his white friends could do when he was a kid, and lived in South Africa. For all those out there that still use race to judge someone, please stop! Its annoying, inconvinient, and brings hate and even violence sometimes! GRRRRR Sorry about the rant. Although what I am saying is pretty much true, I don't mean it in a very negative tone more of an encouraging one. :) I'm white unfortunatley (I can't be in the sun without getting burnt as long as my dad or sister) but that causes troubles too, but not as much as being an American.... When I went to school in Sweden, but more in South Africa, I had to confirm that I was not a war loving pysco, since that was what the American reputation was at the schools I went to. Both trips ended up being amazing and fun though. :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]