Of course they do.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mojo Mike on May 23, 2005 at 19:38:21:

In Reply to: Terrorists come in all colors posted by Max Bottomtime on May 23, 2005 at 16:30:55:

Before to many people jump on the racial bandwagon. By far most of the reports on people/photographers are whites/anglos and English speaking. Most are white, drunk packing a camera or gun in the wrong place at the wrong time. They also drive a SUV or a expensive boat.

There was also no fly overs of restricted area during the high alert warning. I called a few of them in also. Don't have a clue what race the pilot was nor does it matters. No aircraft were allowed to fly over sensitive areas during the warning. You know who disregarded these warnings more than anyone else, US government agencies.

Actually I am surprised not more scuba divers have dealt with this problem. I know fishermen and hunters have. Any divers take photos near a nuclear power plant and not be questioned? I do agree that this new phobia law. Will lead to racial injustices somewhere along the line. I do not favor this law or security phobias at all. Just makes a lot of headaches for me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]