new products

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by krista on May 28, 2005 at 19:42:55:

hello everyone, i think we as divers owe it to each other to offer our opinions on new products. sure you can take the manufacturers word but i would rather hear from a fellow diver not getting paid by that company. case in point the 2005 scuba show in long beach of course all the big guys were there and slews of vacation booths but among the hundreds of booths there i found the most ingenious new product by a company called DECOFAB. they make a tank rack system for the bed of you pick up truck that not only holds six single tank but holds doubles too and you can lock all you tanks to the rack not to mention the rack hinges up and allows you to put your dive bag behind your tanks and lock that down too. i was so impressed i bought one at the show they look great the do their job fantasticaly, take timme to look at these guys on their site www.decofab.net . they are just starting out but with this wonderful product you can bet they will be hear to stay. email if you would like to see pics of my rack th

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]