Posted by harvick29 on June 03, 2005 at 11:33:36:
In Reply to: trip openings june 23,24,25 channel islands posted by alan on June 03, 2005 at 09:27:18:
Make sure teh weather cionditions are good, unless you want to spend three days in catalina, with no refund in the price/
A dive trip in on the Sand Dollar for two trips @ 159.00 each for santa barbara, and due to the weather conditions we ended up at catilina. The captain stopped the boat once at 6:00 am for a dive and moved on to another spot. We dove twice here, thought he was going to move on and after already doing two dives decided to wait until he did, but this is where he stayed the rest of the the day. To top it of,
they did not offer a refund of the price differenc
or a discount off a next dive but he did charge a $3.00 dollar fuel surcharge to both of us. We Will Not use the Sand Dollar again. on the bright side if you like to eat they served three meals that day and the food was good.
Post a Followup