If math was the only requirement for scuba then you would be a genius

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by North Coast Diver on June 07, 2005 at 11:07:34:

In Reply to: Hey everybody, check my math.. posted by Chuck Tribolet on June 03, 2005 at 17:00:19:

You are good at math Chuck, but you are not very good at scuba. You make a great gay activist as well, even as a bi with a girlfriend in tow. So the list of things you are good at is short. Very short. And it does not include scuba diving.

I suggest you lose the feminist arguments that you also cherish. I know a fair amount of dykes, and with their front teeth knocked out in the surf zone at Monastery they are going to be unable to assist their buddy. They will need help then themselves, dyke or not. I know that the notion of the dyke woman as superwoman is strong in your view.

The reality is that anyone with their front teeth knocked out is not going to be a super anything, other than a super fool for listening to someone like yourself, who thinks a reg in your mouth is going to make any difference on your entries at a beach that kills people.

You seem to take offense at the strangest things Chuck. Maybe your gay and bi activism should cool off a little in public though because I find your activism to be misguided a lot. You love banning people from your ba_diving board under any thinly disguised excuse, when your gay activism is the real reason.

Did it ever occur to you that it is gays and bi's like yourself Chuck that has managed to turn the entire mainstream USA against your group? Think about it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]