Re: The F&G Regs have nothing to do with photography.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on June 12, 2005 at 15:13:42:

In Reply to: The F&G Regs have nothing to do with photography. posted by Elaine on June 12, 2005 at 12:12:20:

I certainly don't disagree, the point is, the starter of this thread was interested in "practicing", not actually taking. The problem is the Code Section Chuck scared up encompasses any behavior wherein a diver pursues rather then kills and eats. My point is because the Section is so broadly worded, although swimming after a fish would most certainly not violate the "spirit" of the law, it most certainly would violate the letter of the law because it does not further clarify that of which is clearly stated, and provides no exceptions. Sure even the criminals sitting on the bench in black robes would throw out such a charge in a heartbeat, but I can't beging to tell you the abuse the government engages in at the expense of citizenry, one example of which is telling people that if they go to trial on a moving citation (infraction) and lose, they cannot then attend traffic school, an unambiguous violation of Constitutional law.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]