you should stop playing a D/M on the internet

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by North Coast Diver on June 17, 2005 at 08:52:02:

In Reply to: I don't WANT to be a DM like you. posted by Chuck Tribolet on June 16, 2005 at 20:28:55:

It is unsafe for you to play a D/M on the internet. It could hurt others immensely. They might actually take your bad advice seriously and wander down to Monastery and think that by entering with their reg in their mouth that they will be safe, no matter what the conditions.

Right now, in your current state of untraining, you know nothing about advising other certified divers. If you even knew that you knew nothing that would be something, but you do not even know that.

Get a life. Stop wasting IBM's money as you sit at your desk at work and spend your entire days surfing the internet scuba boards making defamatory comments about me that you know nothing about and that you cannot document.

I have even less desire to see you again than you claim to have about getting certified as a D/M. The difference is that you play a D/M on the internet every day on your BA Diving board. Therefore someone needs to train you up to the level of a D/M for the benefit of the rest of the diving community.

Bone-head comes to mind, at least judging from your impertinent off-topic replies to my posts and your seriously flawed, bad advice to others.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]