CLUE

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by North Coast Diver on June 21, 2005 at 09:17:20:

In Reply to: So EXACTLY WHAT. Please name it. posted by Chuck Tribolet on June 20, 2005 at 19:42:01:

You do not seem to pick up on clues too well.

IF (and I do not) I wanted to deal with your many psychotic behaviors, like your megalomania, I would have come back to your dive club.

I left your dive club, because I was really put off by the way you run your meetings and your runaway attitude of self aggrandizement and by the way your friends mess up a perfectly planned dive activity.

When I got the phone call from your co-president she asked me if I was planning to come back. I told here there was no way, and that you were her problem alone, and that I wished her good luck in dealing with you.

Ever since you have misrepresented that whole situation. You exaggerate things in your own mind and in your posts on the internet.

There are other dive masters who left your club for the same reasons, related to your megalomania. You are simply an amazing piece of work, with very little formal training in scuba, yet you cannot shut up about all the things you think you know, and yet you know very little.

So take this as a clue, then. I simply do not care to debate with you. It is like wrestling with a pig, wherein both get dirty, only the pig loves it, and you are the pig.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]