What a shame...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jskates on May 11, 2000 at 14:05:42:

In Reply to: Up in the way north? not a hell of a lot! posted by Viking on May 10, 2000 at 21:26:31:

I hear what you're saying and I can honestly say it's not the first time I've heard that (I've been receiving quite a few emails). I've had very good experience with most of the people I've dealt with so it's hard for me to speak from experience.

I really think it's a shame that people can't come together and see the big picture. If the issues that I'm reading about are real such as the Kelp Farmers and the local environment... the whole industry is going to suffer and then there won't be any business to compete over.

As opposed to preserving the resources and creating an industry that thrives with plenty of business around for everyone.

One of the emails I received mentioned something about me being naive because I'm new to the diving scene in Northern California, but it's my opinion that if people think things will just work themselves out without a unified effort... who's being naive then?

Just throwing in my shiny new .02

Jack Skates

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]