Here we come ......and time is short!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rob Vescovi on June 19, 2000 at 22:32:21:

Hello fellow aquanuts!
I am happy to share the news that the state of CA will once again be the destination for my vacation. I have a friend comming along this time. She and I are looking forward to doing some diving.
I have approx. 100 or so dives, some off the coast of your fine state. Kelley ,on the other hand is excited about her first ocean dive.
Our arrival and departure may have us in a bit of a crunch for time. We will be arriving on the 8th of July (avalible to dive on the 10th. We will be departing on the 15th late evening. I know that this puts in a slot that runs Mon. thru Fri. to dive. This may limit our choices.
I looked at the dive charter table on this site. I only have experience with The Pacific Dream. I am soliciting everyone for a little guidance. Or maybe a lot of guidance. Any suggestions, comments, opinions, or offers will be appreciated. I remmember corresponding with Jusfer early last fall and he mentioned a beach dive to a place called Seal Rock. I think it was off the beach of a fairly exclusive residential area. That would probably be good for a week day.
We will be staying in PV. From the map we are fairly close to everything. Email rjvescovi@aol.com. Thanks ahead of time.

Rob

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]