Posted by fred on August 15, 2000 at 23:57:18:
In Reply to: What is DIR?? posted by MHK on August 15, 2000 at 01:59:02:
Well, here is the best I can do.
1) No deep air diving;
As long as anything over 190 is deep I can comply.
2) The selection of a proper buddy ( NO SOLO DIVING );
The only proper buddy I have is my wife, and if she doesn't go I still
go, oh well, 1 out of 2 so far is not bad right?
3) Limit your P02's to 1.4 for the working portion of the dive;
I P once maybe twice during the day while on the boat, does rounding
count. However I do not work while diving, it is my day off.
4) Incorporating deep stops into your ascents;
I do plenty of California stops and I have the deep empty pockets to
5) Using the proper mix for the planned dive;
I am strictly air only, I don't mix well.
6) Keeping your EAD's or End's at 100' max;
Getting end's to meet can be difficult but limiting them to 100' might
7) A unified team concept.
I support my club, that should qualify.
8) Good physical fitness;
I can still reach for the remote control, I'm fit I tell you..
9) Increased pre-dive preparation;
My spending habits have increased, I qualify.
10) Minimalism and streamlining
This I can do, nude on a boat of 28 I can't.
Hmm, 5 out of 10, I think I can only make it to a be DUD diver.. Doing
it Until I Die. :)
Or how about DUI Doing it Under Ignorance
Post a Followup