Another diver's view

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eins on September 07, 2000 at 22:24:47:

In Reply to: Re: Thanks for that, and please explain... posted by D'ville on September 06, 2000 at 17:18:17:

I forwarded your response to the group I intended to go on the Cee Ray with, and one of them gave me this response:

"I was just on the Cee-Ray. Whether they have a compressor problem or not, I cannot address. I have dove the boat and it is the typical So. Cal dive boat. A bit slow and old, but apparently solid with a good crew. The Galley attendent was alright, a bit crusty and someone who fits within the stereotype for the job. Even if she was unpleasant, it sounds like the author of the "Warning" you sent is way to sensitive. If one cook can ruin a trip that boy has serious problems.

Rather than slam a hard working boat by issuing a "warning", the author should have informed the Cee Ray staff of the problem, had them run some test fills, and fix the problem if there was one. I am sure no so. Cal. dive boat wants to have a bad lable afixed to it for something as correctable as a leaky compressor. If they refused to address or consider the matter, then slam away.

Please forward my note to posting party if you have his address, or hell, post it to the board on my behalf."

Done.

Question to you, D'Ville, did you inform the crew about the water in your tanks?

Eins

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]