Re: Another diver's view

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by D'ville on September 08, 2000 at 19:06:48:

In Reply to: Another diver's view posted by Eins on September 07, 2000 at 22:24:47:

I have not informed the owners of the boat about the wet fills. I want to tell sport chalet first since they were the one we paid to take the trip. This I plan on doing tomorrow when I get my fill for diving sunday. It was posted very plain on a sign that combing hair in the galley was not allowed. That is why my buddy walked outside before he started to comb. even when he was outside and beyond the galley door, the woman behind the counter still yelled out something like *theres no hair combing in the gally* so loud that everyone else in the galley stopped talking and turned their heads to see who was getting yelled at. I was in the galley when this happened and she was looking right at my friend. That is exactly what it was. Someone getting yelled at. This was not a warning as he did not break any rule in the first place. he was outside the galley with his looking toward our tanks. He was steps beyond the galley door. In the past day I have heard from someone else that she too has got a wet fill from C-ray. I am sure I we are not the only ones. Does anyone know for sure how the boat filters and banks its pressure before filling? this was the question I was told to ask the boat. Does someone else know? I bet your friend works for sport chalet since they read to have the most of C-rays trips. I think the best thing to do is to report my problem with sport chalet.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]