Re: overall discussion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eins on September 11, 2000 at 13:12:22:

In Reply to: Don't you think ditchable weight is relevant in the overall discussion? posted by msblucow on September 11, 2000 at 12:44:23:

As I said (I think I did, somewhere), it is a relevant point, using your words, in the "overall discussion"
However, it was mentioned in an answer to your question how to adjust buoyancy. Nowhere in this discussion was ditching ever mentioned, nor was the relevancy revealed that it may have in this context.

I re-read MHK's answer to your question again and I must say that I was very liberal with my response. If you read it again, it doesn't really answer anything. It is like an answer from some school kid who was never accepted by his peers and who now has a chance to say something, so in his desperate pursuit to establish expertise, he throws in everything he knows and has heard somewhere but fails to put it in a coherent format that actually answers the question.

I was surprised to read your response to it. And I feel free enough to admit that maybe you and MHK speak a language that I don't understand. A person that didn't know how to adjust buoyancy before can't possibly know after his first attempt.

Eins

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]