What are you talking about???????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on September 11, 2000 at 14:43:09:

In Reply to: Huh? posted by seahunt on September 11, 2000 at 12:51:46:

Guys,

We all need to just lighten up a bit here. I didn't jump on anyone for anything...

I merely said that in this case, the buddy and Ken are responsible for whatever chance this woman has to live. If they weren't there for certain she would be dead. And that seconds count. In light of the discussion last week I think it's important that we discuss these issues. Why are you so up tight about it??

We have a case that a very active poster to this list is in a position to provide actual facts, not mere speculation, and it affords us an opportunity to discuss them. One of the greatest assets this list, and others provide, is that we can learn from the mistakes of others.

I am VERY sorry to hear about an accident happening to ANYONE. But not to share the information, after it has been asked and posted is something I don't understand...

Guys, seriously, lighten up a bit.. I didn't jump on anyone, any horses or whatever you are pissed off about. The very fact of the matter is that this person had a buddy, this buddy and Ken helped and she has a chance to survive. If you are missing the positive in my post that's it.. She still has a chance and we are all praying for her as opposed to debating yet another death.

I'm sorry if this coincides with the position that I have been supporting and we have been discussing but the facts are the facts....

I wish I were wrong, just like I wish I would be wrong about my thoughts on the Yukon. It's not a metter of if but more is a matter of when and I hope to raise awareness to postpone the inevitable as long as possible.

Sorry if this conflicts with your position but don't jump on me because of it...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]