Yep. They separate the boys from the men

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eins on September 21, 2000 at 21:41:20:

In Reply to: Force Fins posted by Frank Farmer on September 21, 2000 at 09:28:09:

The boys are not man enough to admit that a Force Fin can be better than a macho-endorsed black vented rubber fin.

Just yankin' your chains ;-)

Anyway, I like my Force Fin Pro ever since I tried them and I won't go back to a traditional paddle fin.
I would, however, like to give the Foil Force another try. My first experience with them was unreally good (can you say unreally?).

A lot of people keep saying that you get "funny" remarks when you dive the Force Fins on a SoCal boat. Well, I haven't gotten any yet, only serious questions on how they are--questions from experienced divers. I keep telling them that they are easier to kick than my old fins were (Scubapro Gorilla Seawings), just as effective, much more comfortable and much better for fine-adjustment of position (which works out really well for my Aquarium volunteer job).

I've given other fins a try since then, like the SP Jet fins and the SP Twin Jets, but I'm still with my Force Fins and no other, thank you very much.

Eins

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]