Re: To stress the need to be alert at all times, this debate is fruitful

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on September 25, 2000 at 12:45:10:

In Reply to: To stress the need to be alert at all times, this debate is fruitful posted by Eins on September 25, 2000 at 12:01:36:

Posted by Eins on September 25, 2000 at 12:01:36:

MHK, I am not arguing in favor of solo diving per se. I am only concerned about solo diving getting a worse rep than it deserves.

I couldn't disagree with you anymore than I do.. And this time I'm not singling you out. Part of the problem is just the opposite, solo diving get's glorified and the potential dangers are taken much too lightly...

Posted by Eins on September 25, 2000 at 12:01:36:

: I can say the same about me but still have my doubts about you. Another recent example was your drysuit comment at
http://diver.net/bbs/messages/3268.shtml
where you stated that crushed neoprene compresses at depth (which it does not).

For the last time, I could care less what you think of me. It makes no difference to me whether you liten/believe me or not.. You have your mind made up and we don't agree. I could care less. But I have no intention of allowing you to get away with challenging my credibilty.

How much do you want to bet that the crushed neoprene drysuits compress at depth??

Put your money up, or shut up!!!!!!

This time I will NOT allow you to misdirect and hide.

First off we are talking about solo diving and then you throw in this BS red herring about something that has NOTHING to do with the underlying thread, all with the specific intention of putting my credibilty into play..

Put up or shut up time.....

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]