Re: Yukon Dive trip....... 10/15

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on October 03, 2000 at 12:15:47:

In Reply to: Re: Yukon Dive trip....... 10/15 posted by Frank Farmer on October 02, 2000 at 23:24:31:

Posted by Frank Farmer on October 02, 2000 at 23:24:31:

Details, por favor, i.e., cost?,

$60 per head

where's the boat?,

In San Diego right just next to the Lois Ann. Here's there website with directions www.blueescape.com

bring our own tank set up?,

Whatever you are more comfortable with. But they do have AL 80's.

time of departure?,

2:00, and we will meet in our Hotel ( yet to be confirmed ) at 10:00am and spend a few hours going over the protocols I have previoulsy outlined...

number of dives?,

2 dives on the Yukon

lunch?,

They provide snacks and soft drinks so we'll probably grab a bite before we depart...

is this a newbie excursion?, etc.

This is a familiarization dive. Ny sense is that anyone who has substantial wreck experience that this trip would be to fundamnetal. We plan on going over rule of thirds, disproportionat tanks sizes, baselines, basic line techniques, equipment configurations, primary and back up lights, spools, lift bags, primary and secondary tie-off's. ( if we do penetrate it will be on the 2nd dive and then only very lightly to demonstrate tie offs), lost/cut line protocols. I'm trying to keep this at a basic level so anyone who has wreck experience this may be redundant or too basic. I would add however, that all are invited, but bear in mind that we will stay focused on the elemental aspects.

Regards

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]