Re: Another solo death

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on October 17, 2000 at 15:03:37:

In Reply to: Re: Another solo death posted by AADIVER on October 17, 2000 at 13:25:31:

Frank,

I never propsed to ban you from this board, or any board for that matter.. I merely suggested that in light of the 13 fatalities in less than 10 months that you should voluntarily stop posting your bullsh*t.. Your notion of independant diving is utter nonsense and what I propose rather than you and I slinging at each other is the following:

You post your specific protocols for this notion of *independant* diving.. I'll offer my opinions, which anyone is free to agree or disagree with.. But I want to stipulate that I want to discuss very specific protocols and NOT get into a mudslinging contest..

You have introduced yourself to this list favoring and/or advocating a concept called *independant* diving. To date I have not engaged because in my view it was too stupid to even discuss but you have now notched up the debate and insisted that we engage.

So now here's your chance.. It's simple, you state your position and then you defend it.. My position is on record, I have defended it many, many, many times and it works, but I'm happy to compare yours to mine..

Line by line and no other BS...

If you can't defend your position don't post it, if you believ you can let's go...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]