Re: Poor training or lack of experience

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric Poulas on October 25, 2000 at 16:23:59:

In Reply to: Re: Poor training or lack of experience posted by Frank, AADIVER, Farmer on October 24, 2000 at 23:04:47:

I have not idea what you are trying to prove. Both of us are afraid to do what communicate with you? Please do not stoop down to trying to bring this discussion into a pissing match. I am above such activities as are most who are respected. I laid out my views and you would not respond in kind.

I have tried and tried many times to get you to explain why your style of diving works for you. You have on every instance either avoided the question, or tried to steer the inquiry to a different direction. You obviously are dead set against making your practice know even though you said you were considering mentoring divers in your style. You lost much credibility in my eyes. This was not a view I held alone as I pointed out in a earlier post. I do not for sure know the name of the person who said the things I relayed to you concerning you and your preceived place in the local diving community. Like I also have said in the past he obviously knows you better than I do. I am sure he reads this bill board service or he would not have involved himself in the first place. He can come forward himself if he wishes to be known.

It's time for your ears to go deaf once again AADIVER as I have turned off your hearing aid.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]