Re: Poor training or lack of experience

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric Poulas on October 26, 2000 at 14:51:16:

In Reply to: Re: Poor training or lack of experience posted by AADIVER on October 25, 2000 at 22:41:39:

http://diver.net/bbs/messages/4552.shtml

That's not what you orininally said. Now besides your memory you hearing is leaving you too? Allow this reference to remind you what you said, or is the billboard service misquoting you too?. There was no intended comment of your useage of hearing aids as I had no idea you used them until you brought it up.

I know two of the three divers you say I should speak to about your diving style. Neither of them I hold in high regard in the big picture of California diving particularly in training much less wreck or deep diving, and therefore their opinions hold no value to me.

My initial inquiry many many exchanges ago was not aimed at righting your style of diving if anyone considers it wrong. I really wanted to know how you dive and why that style makes someone a leader and not a follower to quote your past writtings. You for some reason became evasive and assinine in your answers and attitude and therefore now require being treated in such a fashion. Why you would consider even saying you wanted to become a mentor to anyone is beyond me to understand with the attitude you exude. At least when George Irvive an ass, he doesn't argue about it. You are right what I think of you after all of this isn't your business. But the members of this billsboard service need to be well informed of what they are getting into should they ever meet you on a boat and seek the advice from someone else's experiences.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]