Re: LIBERTY trip for only 50 bucks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joh Walker on October 30, 2000 at 23:46:18:

In Reply to: LIBERTY trip for only 50 bucks! posted by Frank, AADIVER, Farmer on October 30, 2000 at 13:47:46:

Frank, I believe that the genisis of our sport is to strive for excellence. I was reminded of this while talking with Dick Long this past weekend. Sometimes we forget about the responsibility we hold on our shoulders as role models to our diving community. The responsibility to come home to our families after each dive and to not promote unsafe behavior to the neophytes so they too will come home to their families after each dive.
Does your "My Way" philosophy do that? If so can you state what that excellence might be for some of us? Otherwise I can not see any relevence to your "My Way" reiterate. Maybe I'm missing something with it. If so can you help me understand what the he-l it is your talking about.
This sport is still growing ,evolving , faster and faster each day. More and more people are taking up scuba diving each day. Your old school logic is showing how stale you have become. Get on the band wagon and become a mentor to our sport.

In freindship, John

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]