Re: MHKane's lies, distortions, and defamation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on November 02, 2000 at 09:23:49:

In Reply to: MHKane's lies, distortions, and defamation posted by Frank, AADIVER, Farmer on November 01, 2000 at 22:21:16:

Frank,

Everything I posted on the tech list I have posted here in one post or another. In terms of the 1.9 comment that refers to another poster that I was comparing you to. Either way I disagree with elevated levels of F02 in your pony.. Your initial posts respecting ponies and elevated F02 spoke to dives deeper than 90', if you have modified your position and I'm unaware of it than I do apologize, but that isn't my understanding.. As for the clipping off of weights I was unaware of any back problems my recollection is that you refered to an inablilty to get back on on the boat due to your fitness, if there is a medical condition I was unaware of than I again apologize.

However I do believe that you are actively advocating a system of diving that I find very dangerous and I will continue to speak out against it. On the one hand you keep saying that it is *your way* and that it only works for you and thus you don't feel the need to explain. This is juxtaposed against your repeated requests for comments from the list about the system and you offer to offer yourself up as a mentor.

To the extent that you do not discuss independent diving I will stay clear of your posts, but to the extent you post ideas that I consider dangerous I will continue to speak out..

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]