Re: wow...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on November 02, 2000 at 17:46:29:

In Reply to: Re: wow... posted by kelphead on November 02, 2000 at 16:02:12:

Kelphead,

I just re-read some of your posts and I have to say that I believe you argue for the sake of agruing and I'll tell you why..

In my thread about the Coast Gaurd rescuing the guy you made reference to the fact that I should have given more facts other than refer you to the article which you felt to time consuming to review. The article is only one page.

Then is this thread you are somehow suggesting that I should have read the entire book about solo diving and then corrected Frank because after reading the whole book I would have known that it said nothing about solo diving.. This is getting ridiculous.. I could care less if he calls it solo or independant, either way I don't need to spend a few hours reading a book for a practice that I think is reckless and dangerous and I'm sure as hell not going to do it to prove a point on this bbs...

Can we ( me included ) stop the BULLSHIT that is going on, on this list and get back to talking about diving??????????

Complete amnesty as far as I'm conerned for anything posted on the bbs and let's start over becuase this list could be valuable but is getting to the point of no return AFAIC...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]