Matterhorn 12/5 on the Great Escape

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on November 07, 2000 at 14:09:01:

We are once again teaming up with the Great Escape to run a Chamber benefit trip. Tim has agreed to a reduced charter fee and any profits above the charter fee will be donated 100% to the Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber..

I have a few spots left for our trip scheduled to the Matterhorn, weather depending...

The cost will be $100 per diver and food and air will be additional..

This is a very advanced dive site and will be limited to qualified diver's only.. It is likley that we will anchor in 130' or greater so this trip is not for the inexperienced.. Anyone wishing to dive trimix will need to present proof of certification, will need to dive in teams and will need to file a dive plan with me prior to entering the water.

As in previous trips we will hang the floating deco station complete with added 02 bottles..

Assuming the weather cooperates the plan will be to do 2 dives at the Matterhorn. The first gate will open at 7:30 and will close at 8:30, accordingly all the trimix guys should be ready to go first thing.. After everyone is back on the boat I will do a dive so there will be NO trimix diving while I'm in the water.. As soon as I get back from my dive we will open the gates for the second dive and will depart after everyone completes their dives.. This is a scheduled two dive trip but should weather not cooperate we will do our best, depending on prevailing conditions, to accomodate an adjusting schedule.. It all depends on Mother Nature and Tim's word is the final word..

Let me know if you are interested but we reserve the right to approve any and all diver's for this trip..

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]