Re: Missing diver

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian Park on December 21, 1999 at 11:43:25:

In Reply to: Re: Missing diver posted by robert on December 18, 1999 at 23:46:41:

Yeah, all Koreans are evil, yeah, all Koreans steal game, and of course all Koreans hide their catch from the wonderful boat captains. The truth is the boats did not kick the Koreans off as some claim (but have no knowledge of). Some boats were not desired, some had other schedules that did not meet different club needs, and some would like to have more trips. I had some good dives last year on the great escape, and a number of other boats. The truth of the matter is that a person could schedule any open date for any open boat, and the boat would be happy to have a trip. The truth is that out of 4 different groups of Korean divers, some don't even hunt. The truth is, I have seen Chinese divers on the great escape take abalone (banned), and I have seen americans shoot undersized bass. That does not make all Americans evil, nor does it make all Chinese evil. What happened was a tragedy, not some "lesson to ban Koreans from diving". Grow up, if you can't find something nice to say, turn off your computer and go diving, or do something with your life other than degrade people becuase of their nationality (something they had no control over, they were born based on the genetics of their parents)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]