Dive Report : Fiji

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JIm Hoffmann on November 08, 2000 at 12:39:23:

Imagine a South Seas paradise, a tranquil lagoon of crystalline aquamarine water stretching to the horizon. Beneath the crystal blue water we see, soft corals, deep walls, hard corals and animal life galore. A lush tropical rain forest and water fall just a few steps away. Bright friendly islanders, who welcome visitors with open arms. No cars, no roads!, no cell phones, no beepers, no TV, no radio's,no tipping, just a 5 star resort with great accomdations, beauitful grounds, excellent food, excellent staff, and good diving.
This is what our group of travelers found at Marlin Bay Resort, Beqa Island, Fiji.
After a 10 hour flight, a 2 hour bus ride, and a 30 min. boat ride I was beginning to wonder what I had got my group into this time. I soon found out that Marlin Bay is one of the best ran resorts I have ever seen, and that all the travel was worth it.
A day started with breakfast, and then a 2 tank boat dive, back in time for lunch and then you had the rest of the day to shore dive, explore the rain forest, visit the villages, or just lay in one of the hamocks, till they beat the drums for dinner.
This was one the best vacation I have had in a long time. If you really want to get away from it all, and go to a place with great atmosphere,and creature comforts, Marlin Bay Resort is the place to go.

Jim Hoffmann
Scuba Toys

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]