The North Coast Super Party

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric Sedletzky on November 08, 2000 at 20:12:25:

For those of you that have been following the party info, I have some news.
After much research and thought, I have decided to host the campout / party at Van Damme State Park. This site seems the most logical choice being that it fits all the required criteria: right on the ocean, plenty of room, boat launch close by, air fills reasonably close by, flush toilets, group sites. Another boon is that Mendocino is really close for the sight see'ers and gift shoppers, For those of you that don't like to camp, there are a number of lodges/motels/BB in the area.
Also Dive Crazy Adventures is just a few minutes away for those that would like to give Matt a shot.
I think this will be perfect. The dates again are August 10, 11, 12 2001.
They take reservations for August in February, so I will make the reservation on Feb 1st at 8:00 am for the group site (up to 50 people). The cost is very minimal.. only 37.00 night for the whole thing. We can split up the fee which would only be a few bucks apiece.
I should also mention that they do rent kayaks right on the beach on the weekends for those that would like to try kayak diving.
Everybody is welcome to this party, DFF, DIR, DIW, DMW, or whatever. At this party, it's not going to matter. It would be great to see everyone.
I plan on bringing all my camp kitchen gear and doing some of my favorite Abalone recipes for everyone.
We're going to have have a super time!

If you have any questions, just e-mail me.

Till then, have fun diving

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]