What do HARD CORE divers and boat crews look like?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne on November 09, 2000 at 09:35:37:

In Reply to: Re: bugs posted by Fredrico on November 07, 2000 at 21:46:55:

Wow! I cannot believe that looks matter on a dive boat. If the crew was rude to you or did not meet your expectations, you should have brought it to the attention of the skipper or owner at that time.

Determination of wierdness is a personal thing and any of us who choose to dive often or serve and support crazy guys and gals like us who dive often may seem wierd in the eyes of others. I choose to base my evaluations on things other than looks. Of course as a wierd, fat, short-haired, handsome guy, I am sure you would have liked me if I worked on Boats!

And if you ask nicely I'll bet the captain could write notes to the crew rather than shout over the noise of the boat! Wouldn't that be nice?

I think the thing that really cheeses me off is this personal attack against a boat and its crew. If you have a problem with the boat and its operation, work it out privately. Do not defame on this board. Believe it or not defaming and flaming are not appropriate here.

I have never dove the GE. If the crew is ugly, I might start using them since I dive with my young daughters and would hate for them to get involved with divers or sailors!

Wayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]