Posted by MHK on November 14, 2000 at 21:36:59:
In Reply to: Yeah, right . . . posted by SLANG on November 14, 2000 at 16:29:31:
Steve, Seahunt and anyone else,
I think it is important to note a few things;
1) first off I could care less what you guys think of me;
2) I attempt to provide proven solutions to problems that most of you have not even considered;
3) If you don't like the manner with which I provide it then don't read my posts;
4) If Frank Framer has a problem with how I responded let him deal with it you guys don't need to jump on his self-inflicted bandwagon;
5) As to my libelous statements about Ken Kurtis you need to get Ken's approval before you speak on his behalf because EVERYTHING I posted is true and it was Ken that did it behind my back;
6) Most importantly, do any of you have anything constructive or in the realm of diving to criticize about me and/or my beliefs???????
7) Steve, your notion of a solo, deepa air fatality having NOTHING to do with your diving speaks to your ignorance.. Do you really believe that you can NOT learn from a fact pattern simply because it ahhpens a few 1000's mile away???? Niavitity to the degree that you accuse me of...
Post a Followup