Re: In Defense of MHK

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on November 16, 2000 at 17:41:25:

In Reply to: Re: In Defense of MHK posted by . on November 16, 2000 at 17:24:00:

Max,

We posted a full and complete disclosure of the events.. We knew full well that guys like you would take cheap shots but didn't care. The whole point of the story was that our dive planned screwed up, I found myself at 180' in a ripping current my light failed and then my reg blew.. That's why I say all the time sh*t happens.. We didn't plan it and had I not been able to handle it I would have died alone because there was no one around to help me when I needed it.. When the sh*it hits the fan you either have someone or you don't!!!!! I was lucky and that's why we all of us agreed to post the trip report without altering the events one bit, so other's could learn and then a few idiots like you can take cheap shots... Take all you want....

Hopefully people learned from our mistake and if you paid half as much attention to your own diving as you do trying to point out flaws in my diving you'd probably be safe enough to invite on some of our trips.. But as it stands for now you are better off continuing the deep air solo stuff on your own...

The difference between you and I is that I want people to learn from mistakes even if they are mistakes that I made, you just want to be able to point out MHK's mistakes.. Get a life or contribute something of value... Because to date I can't seem to remember one positive contribution that you have made...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]