Posted by Jon on November 22, 2000 at 09:52:57:
In Reply to: What do you want in a shop? posted by Ken Kurtis on November 21, 2000 at 23:16:06:
Some of the things(realistically) I like to see in a dive shop are:
1. Product selection - A vairety to choose from and also quality items.
2. Friendly staff - Just having someone ask you how are your doing today is good customer service.
3. Knowledgable staff - Knowing at least the basics of the gear they sell and comparable gear. If I need technical specs, I do my own homework.
4. Onsite repairs - Knowing where and who is repairing my gear is important and also quick turn around.
5. Girls in bikinis - Ok, I know i'm out in left field with this one, but it would be nice.
Post a Followup