Well said, Mike

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne on November 29, 2000 at 13:45:01:

In Reply to: Re: Clarification about DIR OW manual posted by MHK on November 29, 2000 at 10:01:33:

As a confirmed non-DIR, who often disagrees with some of what you say, I have to point out that you hit the nail right on the head.

To complain that the post was about DIR subjects is a joke since you even put "DIR" right up there on top -- to prevent us from accidental DIR INFORMATION exposure!

I read your post and the followups, because I found them to be interesting and enlightening. If I did not find it of interest, I could have either hit the BACK button or not started reading it when I saw "DIR" in the heading.

One of the really great things about this BBS is lots of room for ALL of us to discuss ALL aspects of diving. If a topic of Personal-Non-interest comes along, we can always ignore it. But the fact that a topic does not interest me, does not indicate that it does not belong here. There are so many divers and so many diving interests. And so often I find that reading things about previously-boring subjects allows me to gain understanding, interest, and enthusiasm for a larger world of sport diving.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]